2. The cleanliness and tidiness to students shall be checked up daily after prayer hours. No student shall be allowed to come to school without specific uniform.
3. No student will leave the school premises during the working-hours (including the recess period without prior permission of the competent authority.
4. Escorting of wards to the school from homes and back if not arranged through the conveyance provided by the school will be the sole responsibility of parents & guardians.
5. Incorrigibly idleness, irregular attendance and total disinterest in studies and other activities by a student may compel the administration to cancel the admission of students.
6. The school shall not be responsible for the articles or money while in possession of students. Parents/ guardians are advised to see that no valuable article is carried to the school by students.
7. Parents/ guardians are requested to see the principal, or some other responsible person to enquire about the progress of students (or similar other engagement) direct. In or case should they enter into the classes for said purpose.
8. The particulars of students may be got written on the belonging of the same by parents/ guardians.
9. Progress Reports Cards should be returned to the school after thorough scrutiny and affixing signatures at specified places within three days of the receipt of the same by parents/guardians.
2. The admission of a student, who remains absent without permission of 7 days would automatically stand, cancelled and if permitted by the principal would be granted fresh admission after completing all the dues formalities.
DUES FOR THE MONTH PAYABLE MONTH
1 April, May April
2 June, July June
3 August, September August
4 October, November October
5 December, January December
6 February, March February
(April to October each year)
Girls: Check skirts up to knee length and white colored shirt, black shoes, white socks (half length), tie, belt, badge and white hair band.
Boys: Military green pant, white shirt, black shoes, white socks, tie, belt and badge.
(November to March each year Boys and Girls)
Readymade Maroon sweater with strips on neck, sleeves and waist. Maroon blazer with school emblem on the upper pocket, grey woolen socks.
Wednesday and Saturday in summer and only Wednesday in Winter.
Girls: White Skirts, White P.T. shoes, other times same.
Boys: White pant, White P.T. shoes, other times same.